Friday, September 27, 2013

Snacks XP 1

Chadada!

Finally I got my own blender using my saved money from meal allowance. Since then, I noticed that I'm having real fun experimenting shakes and desserts from fruits and veggies. So for my own reference, I decided to document my experiments.Try and enjoy my all-in-the-kitchen recipes :)

RecipeName: Ang Bananang Maharrot




Ingredients:

1 pc Riped Banana
1/4 pc Carrots
1 cup Evaporated Milk
1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
Peanut (optional)
Puto Seko (optional)


How to prepare: 

1. Make a carrot paste by mixing the carrots, milk, and sugar. Set aside.
2. Slice the banana in a bite size and put it in your container.
3. Add the carrot paste.
4. Top it with minced peanut.
5. Add the puto seko as desired.
6. Let it freeze or cool at your refrigerator.


I don't eat carrots. But with this, I ate plenty enough :)



No comments:

Post a Comment